VERO SME INSURANCE INDEX
About the Vero SME Insurance Index
The Vero SME Insurance Index researches New Zealand’s insurance market for small to medium enterprises (SMEs). The Index identifies opportunities for brokers and advisers to partner with and add value for SMEs.
We are proud to share the 2019 research. Key insights include:
- Challenges currently facing SMEs
- Levels of broker usage
- When and why SMEs review their policy
- Where they go to find a broker
- Find out why SMEs are choosing to buy some of their cover direct, rather than through traditional broker channels
- Understand the broker tasks that add value & are desired by SMEs
View all issues
View all the customer insights from each issue of the Vero SME Insurance Index. These insights will help build a deeper understanding of commercial insurance for SMEs in New Zealand.
2022 - Issue 2
Renewal Experiences and SME Attitudes to Risk
2021 - Issue 3
2020 - Issue 2
2019 - Issue 1
SME Market Landscape
2018 - Issue 3
Women SME Decision Makers
Vero Voice Blog
Protecting your business from interruption
One of the big concerns for many business owners is what would happen if your premises were damaged severely and you weren’t able to trade for several months, or even years. One way to give yourself peace of mind is to have Business Interruption insurance.