We offer specialist legal liability protection for marina operations in New Zealand. If you own or provide marina services or facilities, this cover is for you.
Our Marina Operators’ Legal Liability policy provides specialist legal liability protection for marina operators for loss or damage to third parties’ property, and for death and personal injury to people other than your employees.
We cover various aspects of marina operations, including provision of berths, repair facilities and storage.
Your liability as owner and provider of a range of marina-related activities is covered, including
- Waterborne facilities and services, such as moorings, berths and buoys
- Land-based storage facilities
- Hauling, launching or shifting vessels
- Fuelling and provisioning services
- Raising of wreck (if liability results from the negligence of the Assured, their staff or subcontractors)
- An extension is available to the policy to include protection for voluntary removal of wreck