If our Fisherman policy doesn’t suit your operation, you might need custom-made commercial fishing vessel insurance.
Our commercial fishing vessel policies are designed for larger vessels and fishing operations. They are custom-made depending on the specifics of your operation and are based on London Institute Fishing Vessel Clauses.
- Loss or damage to the hull, machinery and equipment both whilst on water and on land as a result of specified perils
- Loss or damage to fishing gear as a result of fire, lightning, theft or the total loss of the vessel
- Legal liability incurred through the use of the vessel for:
- damage to another vessel from collision
- loss of life or bodily injury to other people
- removal of wreck
- damage to other property such as wharves, buoys or cables
- Diversion expenses to land sick or injured crew or passengers
- Fines, penalties or defence costs for any inadvertent breach of statute other than those specifically excluded
- Loss of catch
- Additional perils