Protect your residential and commercial construction projects with Vero’s comprehensive Contract Works cover.
- Cover for all parties required to be insured in terms of the construction contract. Principal-arranged insurance can include all contractors and sub-contractors with automatic waiver of cross-recovery.
- Special conditions for complex construction projects.
- Cover for additional costs incurred following accidental loss. This can include expediting, clean-up, debris removal and additional professional costs.
- A provision to reduce the risk of underinsurance by allowing for an increase in the construction costs during the construction period,
- Cover for increased reconstruction costs (beyond the original construction cost) following accidental loss.
- Cover for the testing and commissioning of new plant and equipment.