Vero’s Financial Strength Rating (FSR)
21 April 2022
Vero, as part of the Suncorp Group, is pleased to share that S&P (Standard & Poor's), one of the largest credits rating agencies has upgraded our Financial Strength rating from A+ to AA-, with a stable outlook. Find out more about the rating here
Why has the rating been upgraded?
- Underwriting performance has remained not only strong but stable and resilient.
- S&P believes that the Suncorp Group has withstood impacts such as COVID-19 and natural hazard volatility better than peers.
- Benchmarked against international peers who are AA-rated, the Suncorp Group has been found to be in line in terms of performance.
What does this mean for you?
We're mindful that you may have indicated Vero’s FSR rating on some of your marketing collateral and online platforms which will need to be updated with the upgraded rating. We have a number of suggestions as follows:
- For website updates, it may be easier to add a link to our FSR website page. In this way, you don't have to make amends if there are any further upgrades.
- For printed marketing collateral, change this out at your next print cycle and for digital assets, make a note to change the FSR rating in a timely manner.
We appreciate your support in sharing this milestone with us by showcasing it on your collateral. Thank you in advance for making the necessary updates.
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. Full details of policy terms and conditions are available from Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited or your financial adviser. For advice on product suitability, please contact your financial adviser. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Vero Insurance New Zealand and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.