3 June, 2016
Five talented Suncorp New Zealand employees were recognised for commitment and high achievement in their academic work last week at the ANZIIF Celebrating Success Dinner in Auckland.
The Celebrating Success Awards recognise individual academic achievement in the insurance industry, and recognise those who achieve highest marks in papers, or obtain a Senior Associateship or Fellowship of ANZIIF.
Congratulations to our winners on their achievements:
- Lillian Kuan, CST Manager – Highest Module Winner for Marine Claims Management, and she also won the ICNZ Marine Insurance Prize.
- Anita Wikeepa, Senior Assurance Auditor – obtained Fellowship
- Roleen Pienaar, Senior Sales Support – obtained Senior Associateship.
- Fraser White, Consultant - obtained Senior Associateship.
- Samantha Richards, Underwriter (Vero Liability) - obtained Senior Associateship.
For all media enquiries please contact:
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. It is not personal advice and any description of an insurance product or service is not a complete description of all the terms and conditions applicable to the particular insurance product or service. You should consult a qualified adviser for advice on whether the information in this article is suitable for your personal situation and needs. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Vero Insurance New Zealand and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.